Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aspirations

It's interesting.  I got into Tim Burton after Johnny Depp.  At first, I wanted to be  model.  I wanted to become a minor actor and then become a major actor and like make it in maybe a big movie directed and designed by Tim Burton.  =]  Then, I got back into singing and was interested in animation and still am.

Now, I'm watching Ellen DeGeneres because I like her and now I'm thinking of becoming famous as a person though I'm also into the arts a lot and skilled in them all.

I'm making it online and improving myself.  I feel a bit unhealthy and need to go to the grocery store, so my singing wasn't as great as it could be.  Maybe, I haven't eaten as healthy enough.  I am hungry for good food, so I guess I can manage that, too, without having to cook too much since I don't always have a lot of time to myself though should be getting on the ball, soon, for some reason...

I did 2 major drawings lately.  I need to practice acting.  I'm doing an Anne Frank monologue.  It's rather long, though.  =|  I started walking again, though, need to do the workout DVD.  I went shopping online and missed 2 episodes of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" so have to go back and watch another episode.  I'm just having so much fun, online.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand cuz the face don't speak leave a message after the *beep*