Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dream

So, it's hard to remember but a nice dream.  I was thinking of different people but had to do it manually.  I was in bed.  I was over somewhere with a bunch of people, including family.  In real life, I was sad and don't remember why.  So, I'd been feeling good imagning my back was being rubbed while I was like with my body against someone.  It wasn't so concrete.  Then, I imagined, for some reason, that it was right to touch someone's private and that it was being rubbed and touched and it made me feel good.  However, then, I felt lots of pressure and saw a mist and pattern blowing hard and it threw me off the bed maybe 8 times.  I think the pillow flew from me, too.  I think I found a way to stay.  I must have had my pillow between my legs.  I started riding on it through a like mall for maybe 5 minutes it seemed.  It felt good, kinda like being slightly stimulated, more of a jump than having your back rubbed but a bit funky.  I guess I came back and this was bad and made me wake up so mad.  My mom and grandma were pulling the pillow away from me.  I got mad at them and thought of some bad things.  No, I didn't want to, but I did.  They didn't really do this, and I finally realized this was a dream.  So, I was grovelling feeling bad not knowing what to do nor think when I woke up.

I think the rest was pretty interesting.  I don't remember right now.  :|

I had to stimulate myself and realized for some reason, maybe because I'm Chinese-Indonesian, that it didn't work, and that I was from Southeastern Florida, originally.  I just put up a picture of me when I was almost 1 1|2 visiting up north and remember that's when I lived in more upscale cities in Florida.  We must have moved to where Johnny Depp grew up when I was 2.  My skin was dark at one point as a baby, too, but it got dark again and then in pre-school got light.  It got dark again when I did baton and then got light again and I wore sunblock.

So, yes, I was feeling my blanket, and it literally felt like my blanket, though I only felt it a little.  I've had problems making up people, and they usually seem inspired from real life people.

Oh, yes, I remember, I was with someone and they like did something with their hand next to me and I made myself stimulated for it.  I guess it seemed like 2 people in one, quite a bit taller, tan skin.  They were upset at the other person who seem terribly fumbled because they would get mad if I didn't make myself feel stimulated by them, in appreciation, like my hand or arm felt stimulated.  The person just wouldn't, you know?

Now, what was I gonna say?  Ah yea, I woke up and it felt like there was pressure over one of my arms and I realized my hand was on it after maybe 1|2 minute or so.  I realized the picture I made of me being touched had something wrong with it, that my hand was on the person's forearm and seemed weird, though I don't know why.  :(  I have this fetish about looking limp.  I guess I need to take a special picture if I want to do more of these.  I was supposed to go out to eat with my brother and dad but was tired from the day's activity this time.  I should be eating better now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand cuz the face don't speak leave a message after the *beep*