Tuesday, October 9, 2012

@ZooeyDeschanel - Howdy, partner! :D

Hi, Zooey!  I really admire you.  How are you?  I mean how old?  I better go check, now!  I thought you were very young.  I saw you on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  Wow, she is so motherly.  Well, I just wanted to tell you you look a lot like her.  I see your last name is French, too.  I see we're the same ethnicity, except I'm German but not very much.  So, now I know you, Ellen DeGeneres, and Orla Fallon as the ones with French last names with different backgrounds otherwise.  It's funny I know two people who seems similar, one with a French last name and another with an Irish last name.  They seem more German or Eastern European...?  I mean, thank you, so much, for putting up the picture of you as your background of when you were a little girl!  You look so much like Ellen DeGeneres.  My dad's dad's side of the family sires girls who look something like that, too, but with not as molded out of faces.  You do look a little Chinese, you must admit, but everyone would know you aren't.  It was the opposite for me.  It was so painful.  Anyway, nice chatting with you.  I look forward to seeing more of you in the future!  I wish you were younger like me.  You're not so old...  I guess you're between Orla Fallon's and my ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand cuz the face don't speak leave a message after the *beep*