Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Growing Up

I think as a baby we lived just above where Johnny Depp grew up.  That picture I had up of me, I could go get, though I don't really want to spend my time on it, of me as an infant with white skin and blue eyes, grayish, dark blue, solid, sparkly eyes, which all babies have, and no I wasn't born white, there were some other versions that didn't look good.  I wasn't bad but very uncomfortable, like I was being sexed up for some reason, like I wanted to be an adult early but not experience the European traits of a young girl "yet" like most people grow up doing.  Anyway, I looked as though I was stimulated in that way that's like more non-human and perverted, very much so, but I wasn't really.  I felt like I could and simply did everything I could not not feel stimulated.  It seemed I would never have to, for sure, because of what I did, like it was natural, kinda complex.  I see my toes used to bear resemblence to my mom, as a newborn, but then they flared out and looked kinda solid as my dad, which I don't believe I liked.  I think it stimulated me.  Also, I guess I seemed kinda shocked, kinda like my mom's dad.  I guess later on, I was more like her mom or more like her sometimes.

When I was 1 or 2, we went back to where I was created, along the beach above a major city in Southeastern Florida, the 2nd major city to Miami-Dade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand cuz the face don't speak leave a message after the *beep*